Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Russia: Hostage taker refers to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion


Via Sputnik:
On Monday, a man from Moscow took his own family hostage, locking them in their own apartment. Earlier, the man had requested asylum in North Korea, China and Iran.

(...)

Before the hostage situation unfolded, the man had posted on his VK.com page, calling for help with getting in touch with embassies of China, North Korea and Iran: "Get the media attention. I don't care if I end up in jail or a funny farm <…> I need to get in contact with an embassy. <…> If you want to help me, contact the embassy of China, North Korea or Iran. Pass along my message: I will talk only when I'm on the territory of [any one of] these embassies."

The man ended his message with a peculiar advice: "Read the protocols of Zionist wisemen. I have proof!"

read more

No comments :

Post a Comment