Thursday, February 13, 2014

France: "Mohamed Merah? He's a Zionist, because he committed violent acts"

Guess who said the following:  "Mohamed Merah?  He's a Zionist, because he committed violent acts"

Answer: Dieudonné.  The man the BBC thinks is not an anti-semite.

Remember, he's a comedian, and a very popular one at that.  I'm sure it's only in good fun.

Interviewed in Causeur, Dieudonné denies that he's an antisemite.  "I don't feel I'm an antisemite.  I don't hate the Jewish nation, but I don't love them, either."

Then he turns to the real problem in this world.  Zionism.

"The only problem in France is the lie, and Zionism is it's most flamboyant expressions.  Zionism is based on the logic and spirit of Apartheid, which is the misfortune of this world."

"Mohamed Merah?  He's a Zionist, because he committed violent acts."

More: CFCA, Le Monde Juif

No comments :

Post a Comment